Saturday, December 6, 2008

Baby Quilt Finished!

This little quilt has been sitting on my desk for months waiting for one simple thing!!! The binding!! I wasn't terribly pressed to get it done because I hadn't seen the mom for a while although I knew that I would see her soon. You know the kind of friendship that just pops up here and there, no pressure, just a happy go lucky type of friendship.

I was under severe pressure tonight to get this done (seeing the friend tomorrow), I sewed that little binding on so fast and then instead of hand stitching it down the back I flipped it over and did it by machine.....and boy did I botch it up!!!! Oh well, there is no turning back now. I know that she is going to love it and I know it will be well loved.

The fabric is a collection of Lakehouse Fabric and the pattern was from a McCall's Quilting Magazine and I don't have it in front of me so I'm not sure what issue.

I have sewed the binding on the last quilt that I showed you and I will be hand stitching that Sunday evening.

It is very late and I must get my beauty sleep, much to do tomorrow and hopefully I will have some more to share!!

Bye and keep smiling!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

perfect fabrics for a baby quilt,
very sweet.
Kathie