Monday, October 27, 2008

The Colors of New England

When you live so far from home, you often forget the little things. Here are two pictures that I took the other day while my little sidekick and I went out for a walk. Oh, how I miss New England in the Autumn!!! The colors are soooo beautiful and I love the crisp morning air. These pictures don't do justice to this part of the world but just let your imagination fill in the blanks!!!

We have been busy and yes I have managed to do some fun quilt supply purchasing!!!!!! Remember FarmerBoy is at home and not here to remind me of the budget!!!!!

My children have fallen in love with Apple Cider (not the hard stuff!!) and my DS#1 has eaten half of a pumpkin pie!!!! His grandmother was horrified that he was able to manage it all. He has also become enamored with American style football, sitting with his grandfather watching games all weekend.

I will keep you posted!!!

Keep Smiling and I will have more tomorrow!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherry said...

oh! It looks lovely! enjoy!

Alanna said...

The trees are beautiful, Anne-Marie! Have fun!

Carolien said...

O, this sounds good! HAve fun!

Greetings, Carolien