Thursday, November 27, 2008

Block of the Month

The Block of Month that I've been working on is pictured over there to the left!!! The middle block in the second row is the only problem but I think I might be able to solve the problem.

I have mentioned this BOM before, it is the Mystery Designer BOM with the Fat Quarter Shop. The fabric is Peace on Earth. I have another 6 months left and I am keeping up with this club unlike some of my Applique BOMs.


Here is the block that arrived the other day and I put it together last night!! This is going to be a beautiful quilt when it is done. If I get a chance this weekend I might pull out the Finishing kit and see about doing some cutting.

Off to my quilt club/gathering tonight. Maybe I will take my camera along for some photos, although I don't think the ladies will want to be photographed but some of their quilts probably won't object!!!!!

Bye and keep smiling!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherry said...

My eye was immediately drawn to that last star block. wow! how pretty. gawd I would love to do a BOM! we focused on our appreciations this evening meal--still I was a bit teary eyed for some of the day. There's always next year...