Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Winter Days



I have been slaving away here on the farm, a woman's work is never done! We are in the midst of lambing right now and that means alot of back and forth and up and down the fields several times a day and sometimes several times at night. The night time routines are very spooky, especially when it is particularly stormy, and in Ireland every winter night is stormy!!!! But at the end of the day this is what you get to enjoy outside your window....


I have been busy working on several quilts that I have been puttering around with over the past two months. I starting quilting twenty years ago while I was living and working in Vermont. I took a hiatus (an eleven year hiatus!) from quilting when my children were born and am only returning to it now. I am enjoying these winter months more than ever before, hopefully I will have some pictures to show in the coming days.


No comments: